Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lately

Lately I have been feeling like I just need to put my head down and move through all this. I am loosing motivation for school, and pursuing my degree...... I am about ready to just say the heck with it and get a BA of General studies.... just to have a dang degree. I have about a year of math before I can get into my 2 year transfer program. Next term I will have been going to school for 2 years, to say 5 years for my associates! this is just getting retarded... As of right now it is looking like I will probably be 35 before I get my BA.

Someone just shoot me, so I can get this over with.

Sincerely the eternal student.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to do school when you have to work full time too. A little at a time is still good. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete