As soon as another friend was like "Hey I am going out of town do you want to borrow my car till I am back?" I found one to buy.
Now it is pretty boxy, I got a 2004 Honda Element. The first ones I had looked at I was like I will never own one of these. But after looking more into the options they have and how it fit all the classifications I was looking for in a car I went for one.
Asking almost 13k for this one I was hesitant to buy it. I thought I could find a car I really want for that much. Being willing to walk away from the dealership Saturday night saved me a bit of money!!!
The sales guy I had been talking to with my brother in law Chris chased us down on the way out of the dealership and gave me a offer I couldn't refuse!
My 2004 Honda Element
You would be surprised at how much room it has. Suicide doors make ease of accessing the back seat, the back seat sits higher then most so passangers in back can see out the front window. I can fold up the back seats to make it flat, or take them out to give lots of space. It has the capability to lay all the seats flat so while camping I can opt out of pitching a tent and throw a blow up mattress in the car. It has All Wheel Drive! A big window in the roof in the back seat, great for make out sessions (haha like I have any of those) while looking at the stars.
I cant complain to much I have a working car again, a new job and knee surgery soon. Life finally seems to be turning around.... or at least for the moment.




No comments:
Post a Comment