Monday, March 12, 2012

I have been dying a little each and every day....  I want to climb and hike so bad!  A lot of my friends are already posting pictures on Facebook of their climbing trips and it just makes me want to scream!   Hopefully by Memorial Day weekend I will be able to climb again.  I am going to do the big annual bash out there and I sure hope by then I can climb even if it is just a little bit. 

It was a bit crazy today, how a very small thing can change an outlook for me.  It is crazy when small interactions do that.  Yesterday I asked a girl to marry me via text message...  She said Yes!  Followed by "But it might be the Dick sporting goods air talking."  So that means a No really....  Who wants to get married these days anyway.   The most common Google search result for Pros of getting married or the benefits of getting married were financial.  Who would want to only get married for money.  Well I am sure there are a few out there that have that goal. 

I decided that I am going to get back in to the Electrical apprenticeship, or at least try.  There should be no reason why I wouldn't but you never know.  I will end up when I am done with the program my Electrical License and an associates degree.  Something is better then nothing right?

I have finals soon, which means the end of the term.  I am registered for classes next term, but don't know if I will get in them.  I am on the waiting list for both of them.  I guess if it is right, I will get in.


2 comments:

  1. Memorial weekend bash without me?? How dare you! I'm crying on the inside. But we can still go out the weekend before or after, right?? And Eagle Creek. And Brighton Bluff. And Rocky Butte. And French's Dome. And Beacon Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. climbing!!!!!!!!! is all arizona is good for.

    i dont want to get married. why the rush greg? its like there are alot of steps before that, and alot of other adventures and just alot of life to life without just being sad about one part that isnt there. dont be sad greg. be climbing :) and do that electrical thing. and come start a climbing shop in tucson so i can shop there until i get bored of being in tucson and move away but you stay here and become a successful business person. you know, or whatevs. :)

    ReplyDelete