Thursday, March 25, 2010
Spring break is almost over :(
Today was a pretty good day, had brunch with a friend, and walked the mall with her this morning. Got packed for camping this weekend, and played racket ball with a friend, who schooled me the whole night at it. SO today was a good addition to this week. Though I was a little bummed this week when I wasn't able to go rock climbing. Meh such is life, there will be plenty of time this summer for it. So given that I didn't go climbing, what better way to enjoy time off then to go backpacking right? Hope the forecast doesn't let me down! It has been raining today and it worries me a little bit, but rain never hurt nobody. Well maybe somewhere, at sometime, but not me. So tomorrow I set off for a lake just outside of ZigZag, Burnt Lake, it sounds like it is going to be a great trip. There are 5 of us going, and I am praying for good weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schooled. That's right!
ReplyDelete