
I think my friend Liz was more excited then I was to know I now had a canoe. I have been canoeing for a few months now, and figured it was time to buy one. I am excited for the adventures and stories that are going to be coming from it. Like "Remember that time we crisen your canoe?" Which seemed to be a running joke on our canoe trip yesterday. There was 8 of us that went from Oxbow park to Lewis and Clark state park. It was a lot of fun. I am glad to have friends that enjoy the outdoors, and enjoy a plethora of activities that I do as well.

Friday wasn't a bad day either. Even though the staff at 24Hour Fitness are not pleasent people. Liz and I played some racquetball. It seemed that we more of goofed around majority of the time we played, nevertheless it was still fun!


So all in all, Thursday started a great weekend, Friday with Racquetball continuing it, Saturday with canoeing letting it keep on rolling. Last night (Saturday night) I was a bit shocked in a conversation I had. After canoeing I ended up going to Katie's watching a movie, "Bandits," and a few episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" we had some really good conversation going through out the night. We talked about life, love, and adventure. We talked about my progression, the life I am diligently trying for, and the potential I want to reach. We decided on a few good things last night, ones I am excited and grateful for! A new adventure, new experiences, and a new relationship. We had danced around this idea for a while, and now that it is in play I am excited and ready. So all in all, this being Sunday morning, I have chruch in a few hours, in so I am expecting to be a good day of that, and a fireside tonight. In anticipation for today, I am expecting this weekend to be one of the better ones I have had in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment