I was excited today when I weighed myself, I have currently lost 34 pounds since I decided to start loosing weight a year and a half ago. I finally got under the 220 mark and am sitting at 219. Only 19 more pounds to go till my target weight. We will see if I ever get to it, But a guy can dream right?
I have had an amazing summer, new friends, new activities, and loving life.
I got back from a 8 day canoe trip in Canada about a week ago, I had an amazing time. It was beautiful and plan to go back and do the circuit in 2012.
I am working toward getting the M-Priesthood and become and Elder.
I am leaving tomorrow (Tuesday Morning) to Utah, where I will be going to Bryce Canyon. I will also be checking out BYU. I have had it in my mind for some time now to keep checking it out, and feel its the spirit saying I should go. Personally would have never thought about going there, let alone live in Utah at all!
I will be starting in my 2nd year of school, where I will be starting to take real classes. My last year of school was pretty much retaking high school, what a drag. But it needed to be done.
I may soon have a job as well, after a year of being unemployed it will be a good thing to start one. Shooting for a counter sales job with Platt Electric Supply. I will find out when I get back from Utah in a week if I have the job or not.
Life is good, I cant complain to much.....
No comments:
Post a Comment