Sunday, September 19, 2010

215 and counting

It seems as though I overcame that plateau where I wasn't shedding any weight. In the last little bit I have lost 4 LBS! I know, I know, I sound like such a girl.... Been talking to a friend about starting the AK diet. I don't even remember what the AK stands for. It would be giving up one of my move favorite foods (wheat breads/ wheat all together) I would try eating rice breads and noodles and such. I really want to get my last 15lbs to reach my goal by the end of the year.... A guy can dream right?

I put a post on my facebook asking what was on peoples mind. (Really just didn't know what to put, so I was copying what it said on my status post thingy) Someone was talking about 10 year goals. It really got me thinking about where I want to be in 10 years. So here is what I have come up with so far.

College Grad
Successful Job
Home Owner
Current Temple Recommend
Maybe Married....
and last of all
Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Applied Kinesiology
    here's the 'diet' details in all their glory. hint, its easier if you think of it as a lifestyle change and not just a 'diet'. i wouldnt expect you to go all strict, if you can cut out a couple things, i wheat and dairy, then thats awesome progress!!! baby steps will take you far!
    http://www.drciprian.com/eatingright.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do 15 lbs by the end of the year, that's 5 lbs a month. Totally possible!!

    ReplyDelete