Sunday, October 24, 2010

Burnt out....

I have been working a ton, I got the new job at Platt and still have side jobs I am working on... I have been working my 40 at Platt, then heading to school for a couple of hours.... And after school, you guessed it, working some more. I guess when it rains it pours... I am so ready for this term to be over!

I am reaching a frustrated point with school. I was wanting to transfer to another school for fall 2011, but that dream has been shot down! I was looking at my "transferable" credits. NONE of the classes I have taken will transfer anywhere... I realize that the last year I was redoing high school but still... Not even my Health 250 I took a few terms ago would transfer.... Looks like I am stuck at PCC till I get my associates! I am starting to really dislike it there....

I recently found out another one of the kids from my youth is engaged... I am only 26 years old, I am not old... but when someone you knew was just out of diapers when you were a teenager some how makes you feel old. I am starting to lack single friends I had growing up. Most all have been married once, or even twice now and I am still single. No prospects, no leads, no nothing.

I am destined to be an old single bachelor I guess. Since the phrase is "Crazy old cat lady" I guess I will have to be come the "Crazy old dog man" I Lack hope in finding someone here in Oregon, I know there is someone out there for me, but the longer I stay here, the more I feel that I will be single forever...

Now that I am done complaining. New job is great, I enjoy it for the most part. If I could get the computer to know what I want it to my life will be pretty easy!

Work+ School+ Work some more = No life

Anyway, here is my latest rant.....

1 comment:

  1. are you moving too? everyone is moving. its not oregon, its just being an adult that makes life suck (school and work).

    and its lame when kids you used to know get married. it just feels...weird.

    ReplyDelete