Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just want life to slow down.

For the past while, my life has been going what to me feels like a million miles an hour. Work, School, Work, try to be social, get a few hours of sleep, and start it all over again. Today I was suppose to do a side job, that would have taken me all day; installing 11 can lights on two circuits, but instead I am wrapped up in a blanket doing what I please.

I bought a new bike, it is a Cannondale: CAAD 9, I am super stoked to ride it. I have been looking for a road bike for a long time, well about a year. I had always thought I would buy one used, buy it cheep, and as I researched more and more I found all of the flaws with that. Bad components, messed up frame, all sorts of things could go wrong with a bike you dont know where it has been and what it has done. So I decided to buy new.




I should be getting my bike this weekend, I payed for it yesterday, and they were going to install everything for me. I plan with this bike to become a commuter, and ride for fun. Get away from my gas hog suv and save money, enjoy myself, and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment