I started the Take Shape for Life program, it uses Medifast. I spend about what I would for eating out as much as I do (lunch and some dinners) and buy the food from them, and prepare 1 meal a day which is the lean and green meal.
I was skeptical at first.... 12 lbs down I am not complaining. My buddy is on the same program. He is over 20 lbs in his second week. after i started it i started hearing about alot of people doing it.
Wow! Awesome! What diet are you doing?
ReplyDeleteI started the Take Shape for Life program, it uses Medifast. I spend about what I would for eating out as much as I do (lunch and some dinners) and buy the food from them, and prepare 1 meal a day which is the lean and green meal.
ReplyDeleteI was skeptical at first.... 12 lbs down I am not complaining. My buddy is on the same program. He is over 20 lbs in his second week. after i started it i started hearing about alot of people doing it.