I am so ready for school to be over with, and not just this term. I have been thinking about changing my major and doing something else. I look at the road for EE and everyday I die a little inside thinking about the next 7 years I would have to get that degree.
I am getting antsy, I am ready for a change! I have a decent job, good life and everything, I am just ready for some new scenery. I have been talking with some friends about trying a new business adventure, only draw back is that I don't have the capital to do it.
I got the promotion at work and it kicks in at the beginning of June. I know I should stick it out and give it time. Its not the best but It will look great on the resume!
At times I feel like I am trapped, just need to get out and go somewhere. Keep thinking about a new avenue, business opportunity or doing something in the outdoors that I love so much. Like a park ranger or something with the forest service or something.
Only time will tell, I have the summer to figure everything out. Come fall Ill have to have figured it out.....
I still need to hear more about this guiding thing...
ReplyDelete